EADAP has contributed to the demand for care and creative activities for mothers with very young children experiencing poverty by creating a reception and employment center, named “STEKI”, for at-risk and under-privileged families with infants and young children.
“STEKI” aims to:
- Improve life-conditions of babies from precarious or migrant families by providing a social, friendly environment, sensitive to cultural, social and individual specificity
- Provide parental psychosocial support
- Offer age-appropriate activities for babies
- Create joint activities promoting mother-baby interaction
- Supply up-to-date information and liaise with local health-care & social agencies